Thursday, July 28, 2011

THANKYOU FOR HATING ME

Acting, Pretending, Obeying your every command
Being a slave I was never meant to be
I followed you all my life – eyes shut blind
Falling, Tripping, Breaking apart, taking every step behind you
You laughed and scold me every time I fell
You showed me your heaven – to me it was hell
Taking my life; crucifying me was your final will
You hated me more than fucking hate
Prayed for ever opportunity you could make me the clown
Laughed at me – you talked behind my back
Now its time to change my fate – my eyes are open wide
It is now that I realize – I hold the key
The key to unlock my true destiny
I shall create my own realm
A kingdom that shall bow to my every will
My dynasty shall bare the ancient words
“ do what thou wilt “
I shall have no mercy on you
My rise shall be your end
I shall raise my first toast to your corpse
And now you shall see me
As I reveal my true Anarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment