Thursday, July 28, 2011

LOVELY CURSE

This flame of pain
Burning in me is too real
It screams loud at your betrayal
And today my love shall curse you with this riddle

Dim your light – see the fright
Come along into the black tunnel of life
She dances backwards in the filth of darkness
In her world; shaded grey

See me bleed – lose your creed
I am not your enemy
Your enemy did you embrace
You made love to the devil’s son

Get out of my way; blind leads blind
Bouncing against walls – but I’m still alive
I close my eyes and hide behind another lie
And then I dream; anything to ease this pain

Faces will lie – truth be denied
With closed eyes I greet the fallen
In the realm of the filthy vitium
Time to rest my weary bones – and these scars in my soul


Shall you be the one; to hold the eternal spell?
The key to the land of immoral
You shall be the one - !

No comments:

Post a Comment